Webasto Air Top 2000 ST Gas Kit with Rheostat 12V - 5012558A
Air Top 2000 ST - 5012558A
(Kit does not include ducting. Please use 5010210A)
5012558A supersedes 5010205A
The simple and affordable solution. Webasto air heaters provide immediate heat and make cold nights more comfortable for drivers without idling. The fuel savings deliver a very fast return on investment - payback in as little as six months.
Webasto air heaters provide an ideal solution for bunk comfort or interior cargo area heat. The heater operates quietly and quickly warms the air inside the vehicle's cab or cargo area and constantly maintains the desired temperature. Starting the heater is simple. The driver turns the easy-to-use SmarTemp Control to the temperature desired once the engine is off. The SmarTemp Control also features a programmable setting which allows the user to pre-set the heater start time up to 7 days in advance.
The heater can be switched to ventilation mode, recirculating the air inside of the vehicle, drawing in fresh air. Low maintenance, service-friendly and the most efficient air heater on the market.
- Provides rapid cab heat without idling
- Uses as little as 1 Gallon (3.8 l) of fuel in a 22 hour period
- CARB approved and EPA SmartWay verified
- Fast Return on Investment
- Quiet operation ensures a restful night’s sleep
- Full diagnostics with PC interface available
- High heat output in a compact design
- Proven quality & reliable performance
- Tested & Verified
- 7,000 BTU/h output (2 kW)
Air Top 2000 ST Gas Kit with Rheostat (12 V) - Part Number: 5010205A (kit does not include ducting. Please use 5010210A)
We Also Recommend
Webasto Tandem 717 Diesel Heater Kit - 5010996B
Webasto Thermo Top C Heater Diesel Kit with SmarTemp Control fx 2.0 12V - 5013379A